Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ready for the new Year

I am anxious for the new year to start.  So many things going on.  I have so many plans to start of my new year and the new blog. To make it better than ever. I have posted my bucket list and I am ready to start working on it. Moving to the West at the beginning of the new year is the most exciting thing going on really. I am looking forward to new scenery. I am ready to move. . 

For those wondering Here is my Bucket List as of now. I will still be adding to this list. 
I think I have a good list so far 


1.  Complete at least 1 photo project
2. Take more pictures 
3. Blog Daily 
4. Complete at least 1 story I have started 
4.  Try not to smack my oldest when he says something stupid 
5. Read 365 book in 1 year
6. Be a better Parent 
7. Be a better wife 
8. Try and be better Organized 
9. Cook more, Less fast food!
10. Have  at least 400 or so Blog Followers
11.  Join more blog hops

Well number 10 I am not sure if it is possible lol.  But who knows I may fool my self when it comes to that.   Some one  was asking why I blog, and to be honest, I blog because It allows me to share things with others with out having to know them directly. I blog simply because I like blogging. I enjoy writing and I enjoy blogging. I blog not about 1 thing in particular but about many thing, my life, family in general.  I blog only because on my blog no one can tell me what I can and can not blog about.. No one can tell me Hey, You can't talk about that.  Anything on here is my thoughts, my life weather in pictures or text. If you don't like it well really no one asked for you to read it..  Honestly that is how I feel.. 
Well with that being said, I am off for now..  

Love and Hugs, Happy Blogging! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha...I definitely think that number 10 is possible. You can do it. Continue joining blog hops and memes. I personally know of people who gained 1000 + followers in less than 3 months.

    Very best of luck to you.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list lady! You can do anything you put your mind to...and with a little help from friends :) And yes, you can make that #10 goal! Happy New Year xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Crazy Life - Chaotic Wife. I appreciate the comments and feedback! I promise I will get back to each and everyone of you as soon as I can. If you are a new follower welcome. I will follow back just leave me blog links


Hugs and Happy Blogging,
Samantha