Friday, December 21, 2012

Holiday Season

This year, I want to skip the holidays all together. Usually I don't mind them but this year its different. I am guessing it is because we are not going home for the holidays. Usually we go back home to West Virginia but this year money was saying other wise. So we put a free up, got gifts for the kids and are going to have christmas here this year. In January we are going to start cleaning up and getting things ready to move. I am not looking forward to that but it is what ever. I will be glad to get out of Oklahoma though. I am ready to go to Washington now. If only I could and have our house ready but that is a whole other story.   I am not even sure how long it will take for us to get our household goods once we arrive their.. I have heard where it has been up to 2 months before they have been received. That is alittle long if you ask me, but it is something you learn to deal with.. 

Ok, I must run now. I have more shopping I must do for the kids and everything! 
Happy Holiday to all! 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Crazy Life - Chaotic Wife. I appreciate the comments and feedback! I promise I will get back to each and everyone of you as soon as I can. If you are a new follower welcome. I will follow back just leave me blog links


Hugs and Happy Blogging,
Samantha