Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 recap

2012 started off good and is ending on a good note.  Unlike the years where we have done gone home for the Holidays, we stayed home and is ringing in the new year at home. It is fine with me. I am glad I don't have to worry with traveling.  In 2 month or so we will be moving, and I get to learn my way around a new place.   

Well now to the review, As we know for the new year I am starting over with my blog. It was time for a change and most of all It was time to get back to the reason why I blog. I blog about me, my life, family and everyday stuff, although I may not blog on a daily bases. 

So far this year, it has been a challenge but yet we have over come things. I have learned that blue and purple will not stay in my hair, unless it was temporarily.  Usually color stays in my hair pretty good..  Well Pink does any way. 

Also when I want to get my hair cut, never give get to much cut off at once. I got my hair cut back in December and now I have hair above my shoulders and that is not where I wanted it. So I am stuck with it until it grows back.   

Another thing I learned is that I need to take my pills more than I do. This way I wont have the migraines as much. If I could just remember to take them It would better lol.. I forget to take them more than anything else..  So a goal is to make sure i take them all the time.  

My goals for the new year, besides my bucket list is to make this blog better. I will blog more than I did last year,  I will complete a photo project successfully. I will complete my bucket list!     

Also for those who would like to follow my blog on facebook it is   https://www.facebook.com/CrazyLifeChaticWifeBlog  
for those who follow I will follow back



3 comments:

  1. This is a great post Samantha. Very best of luck to you for 2013. I am sure all of your goals for the year will materialize.

    Happy New Year!

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Wishes for the New Year Samantha! You can meet those goals of yours if you put your heart and mind in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals. Looking forward to your photo project!

    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Crazy Life - Chaotic Wife. I appreciate the comments and feedback! I promise I will get back to each and everyone of you as soon as I can. If you are a new follower welcome. I will follow back just leave me blog links


Hugs and Happy Blogging,
Samantha