Friday, November 22, 2013

Nothing ever changes

Well a bit of an update from the last one. Homeschool is going well with Christianna. I just have to get her to remember her phone and ipod are off limits for a bit but she doesn't seem to realize the time. She thinks when she is done with school she can have them..  The other 2 are doing well in school and seem to be making the grades. Richard still have to bring his grades up but he is working on it.. 

School for me is going well.  I just have to make time for me to sit and do the work as well.. With Christianna being home all the time it is loud and she always needs the reminder to do the work. So I do not always have the time I need to do my school work.. I am guessing I really should get my self back into it..  

The past 2 weeks of November have been miserable.  Sunday November 3rd, I log into the joint Facebook Page I have with Rick and I hear the news that a soldier was lost. I was completely devastated as was Rick when we found who it was.  We lost yet another friend in Afghanistan. Every two years from September - November are the worst months.  We loose friends in either month and its pretty rough. Being a Military wife even just looking at the picture of the funeral and the video footage, you Cry right along with the family and spouse of the fallen soldier especially if it is one you know and your husband has deployed with many times.   To those readers in Kansas I am sure you have heard the news, seen the patriot guard riders as well as those who paid their respects to our fallen friend. It is very sad indeed. I still get all teary eyed and it breaks my heart.

Then on top of all that, A dear friend of ours received a not on her mail box asking her to remove her flag because it was tattered and it was a disgrace to those who fight under it. What I am guessing is these people have no idea she lost her husband. He died defending the freedom we all know and love. So these idiots can tell her to remove her flag. Seriously, Its a bunch of crap,

Its been a fun few weeks I tell you. I am hoping that things settle down soon and I can spend more time on here.  I guess I am going to go and get things done..


Hugs and Happy Blogging

Samantha





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Crazy Life - Chaotic Wife. I appreciate the comments and feedback! I promise I will get back to each and everyone of you as soon as I can. If you are a new follower welcome. I will follow back just leave me blog links


Hugs and Happy Blogging,
Samantha