Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A new year fast approaching

It is hard to believe that Christmas is fast approaching and a new year is rounding the corner.  And as most of you know I have had alot going on so much to where I can not share all of it on here due to the readers of my blog. Most of my loyal readers, Are are that I will be starting a blog to where I share a bit more than usual on .

I think i have the name completely figured out. I am thinking along the lines of The Fletcher Files - ( tag line - Join me in everyday life of Mommyhood and the Military)  but then again I am thinking something along the lines of  something else.  But yet that has yet to come to me.. I want something catchy. It is one of those thinking things.  The new name will be used to mark my photos with as well so I want something to reflect that as well.  It will be bigger and better:)

Yeah, I know some of you are probably thinking that I do not need to start another blog, but you know honestly. I guess that Crazy Life - Chaotic Wife has seen its better days. I mean I get so much grief and drama sometimes over the name and my post content. Yeah, I know most of you are thinking I should keep it and ignore everyone but its gotten crazy over the last few weeks and that is one reason why I have not posted much..  I don't know what is it with people and blasting what my post content is or what the name of the blog is and that is one thing that has gotten me down and made me thing about all of this..

After much debate and thinking for the past few days I am going to stick with the Fletcher Files,
The blog will have links to a photo project, book reviews and much more. All this will be starting at the first of the year so in between now and then i will be busy. ALL is being done on blogger, as much as I have thought about making it on wordpress I do not think i have the time or energy to do all wordpress before them.    The name book reviews and photo project will reflect  The Fletcher Files Blog name.
I thinking for the book reviews something along the lines of Fletcher Files Reviews ,   The photo-project since i am going to do a 365 it will be Fletcher Files 365.  I have an instagram all ready that i will be linking with it..   This is something i have wanted to do with a while now, just never could get them all to mix together as one.. But i think i finally have the name that will stick.

opinions. What does everyone think of the name or do you have any suggestions?
I am open, Nothing is concrete yet..

xoxo
Samantha




3 comments:

  1. I am too starting a new blog, its just time for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't Wait Terri, Yeah it is just time for it.. I think we all need a change every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a good name, and I've never heard another like it. I'm sorry to hear of the grief on the existing blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Crazy Life - Chaotic Wife. I appreciate the comments and feedback! I promise I will get back to each and everyone of you as soon as I can. If you are a new follower welcome. I will follow back just leave me blog links


Hugs and Happy Blogging,
Samantha