Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Homeschool Bound

It has been a while since I posted and I figured I might as well give an update.
As most of you have read before about Bullying and The School System here. Unfortunately I have gotten no where with anything..  Christianna was being bullied so bad it started to get physical to where they started shoving her into lockers. Well after a number of calls to the school board, as well as the school with several complaints I was told that she is the one to blame.  The teacher were telling her she needed mental help, she needed to go see a counselor as well as telling her she was not worth much.  That pissed me off more than anything.. The principal said that Christianna was to blame,  and that he would make sure the teacher stopped being so negative to her. Well it continued. I spoke to the Superintendent  of the School System and she told me that she would speak to the school. Well that did nothing .     So the next step was to pull her out of the school all together. Rick and I decided to home school her. It is the best option since the school system here as much as they preach about ANTI- BULLYING THEY DO NOTHING TO HELP RESOLVE IT EXCEPT BLAME THOSE WHO IS BEING BULLIED! 

Christianna is not the only one this was happening to. A friend of mine. Her son started 6th Grade and the school and he was choked and kicked and all the school has to say is well at least the boy who did it is doing better than last year.  Nothing is being done at all on any Bullying Issue.  

We are homeschooling Christianna through K-12 and so far it is working well for her. 
She has her set list of assignments she does and so forth. She gets her complete set of books  Tuesday so she will be ready to go. Right now she is doing what she can without the materials and books in front of her.   She is excited to be home-schooled. She is doing good so far with school. She takes her time and gets the work done.  She is in school from 730 am till 3 pm.   So it is like a regular school day for her.  That is about it.. I will update more as she gets into the flow of working at home

Love and Hugs
Happy Blogging
Samantha











1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about such horrible experiences you are going through. Best of luck and hope you find something that works for you and your family. Look forward to next update xo. Appreciate your honesty bullying is such an unfortunate issue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Crazy Life - Chaotic Wife. I appreciate the comments and feedback! I promise I will get back to each and everyone of you as soon as I can. If you are a new follower welcome. I will follow back just leave me blog links


Hugs and Happy Blogging,
Samantha