Thursday, August 29, 2013

Quiet Time

Finally got a little peace and quiet before everyone is up and the day is filled with yelling. Another open house this Afternoon, Slumber Party tomorrow night for Christianna's 13th Birthday ( which is Monday) Oh wait, The means baking for me in between the dentist appointment and other things. This may be challenging. 
But I think I am up for that challenge. Only Cupcakes and Cookies. I wonder if I buy cookies if she will mind. LOL. I know cheating but Momma has to have a break at some point. School Starts The 3rd for them, while family and friends have already went back to school ( due to different parts of the US) 
I tell you Washington is all screwy when it comes to the school.. So many half days and days off its not funny.. When they go back to school, I am starting my school work.   Gotta love being able to go to school and Shoot People and not get in trouble lol.. Photography. Don't worry I will post a link so everyone can view my work.  I am sure some of you have seen some of it.. LOL.. I need to get moving and get that blog designed and up but I have not done that yet. When I do I will get the link posted. 

So what is your favorite thing to do when it is quiet? 
I have been up since 6am PST, lol and its now 7:08am PST! 

I guess I am going to leave this post like it is and get to work on my to do list for the day. 
I hope everyone has a great Thrusday and a safe holiday weekend if I do not post before then. 




20 comments:

  1. I used to meditate at times, or I make my own jewelry, or write blog posts, I always find something to do. I'm kind of an introvert so being on my own and finding something to do comes natural to me (just don't ask me to be around many people all day long, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read while it's quiet, hands-down for sure my most fave thing to do when I'm alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when the kids were little an longing for quiet time. Now all my days are quiet and I miss the crazy hectic noisy home filled with little boys.
    Enjoy this time, it passes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE my quiet time. I came from a large family and there was no where to go where I could find peace and quiet. Now that I am grown, quiet time is very important to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't deal with complete quiet I have to have some noise - I've always been the same since I was a child - I do however like to put some music on and have a read as 'quite time'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I value my quiet time during the day!I hate when it gets taken away from me-ruins my whole day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your having a great day. There is nothing like quiet time at my house and that is very rare. Enjoy it while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy early 13th bibrthday to Christanna. It gets busy sometiems doesn't it? What's a plumber party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a Slumber Party Where they girls stay up all night and talk and do what ever teen girls do

      Delete
  9. When it is quiet in my home, which is hardly ever, my favorite thing to do is to watch television while blogging. I feel that the quiet environment helps me to get my ideas down and I can relax a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I usually read when it is quiet. I like to get up and enjoy a cup of coffee before my day starts. Now that school is back in I am constantly juggling so I am looking forward to a break on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to read when it's quiet. Glad that when you wrote shoot you meant photography! lol You design blogs eh? Good to know. I will have to check out some of your work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, the life of a mom! It's hard to find quiet time. I get up early just so I can enjoy some quiet time, during which I usually exercise. If I stumble upon some miraculous quiet time later in the day, I like to read.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When my children were young I use to get up earlier than everyone just to enjoy the quiet alone. Now that the children are all grown I have too much quiet time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Reading or napping is the best when it is quiet, LOL. I could nap all day if people leave me alone. But then who would do my work? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Quiet time is foreign word for me. Between blogging full-time and having a 2-year-old I get no peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. In between the time that jack goes to work (5:30) and the kids get up (6:00) I have my coffee and either stare off into nothingness or peruse the interwebs... other quiet (and alone) times - later during the day when im awake - I turn up the radio and dance or sing... or a combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Amy, My quiet time wont be starting till 9...
      School times got changed for the girls so Rick will be home from PT then and he leave at 9

      Delete
  17. I usually catch up on computer work while having a cup of coffee or two. I enjoy sitting on the back porch if the weather is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. pray and catch up on things that I am behind with.... 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Crazy Life - Chaotic Wife. I appreciate the comments and feedback! I promise I will get back to each and everyone of you as soon as I can. If you are a new follower welcome. I will follow back just leave me blog links


Hugs and Happy Blogging,
Samantha