Sunday, August 18, 2013

Need Creative Thoughts

Rick and I was talking and with me going back to school for photography 
I need to come up with a  creative name to mark my photo's with. 
Ok, The things is that right now my photography is mainly family and life right now. 
 Friends as well but that is about it.  

So I thought about 2 names that suit me and they are 

Life's 365 Moments 
Life's Crazy Moments 

I really like the second one but I like the  first one as well. 
So i am asking my readers on thoughts and ideas. 

Please share your thought and ideas 

2 comments:

  1. How about Project Crazy: Capturing Life's Chaotic Moments :)

    Since you are "chaotic" and I am "Frantic" we should do some guest posts for each other!!
    http://www.franticmommy.com
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your input.. Guest Posting would be awesome :) You are welcome to email me at crazylifechaoticwife@gmail.com

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by Crazy Life - Chaotic Wife. I appreciate the comments and feedback! I promise I will get back to each and everyone of you as soon as I can. If you are a new follower welcome. I will follow back just leave me blog links


Hugs and Happy Blogging,
Samantha