Sunday, July 21, 2013

Long Over Due Update

Follow my blog with Bloglovin It had been a while since I actually posted much of anything. It is finally time for a long over due update. It has been crazy here. On July 9th I had major dental surgery so I have been out from that. I am healing slowly and that is all anyone really needs to know right now.. As some know my aunt and uncle are visiting from West Virginia and its been spending time with them. Friends came from Texas to visit and it was a blast. So it has been a fun filled weekend. I need it especially after having dental surgery. We have been to the Ocean here, back to Mount Rainier ( no snow this time) We have been abit if every place possible. I will have pictures soon I promise. I have not had time to edit them all.. The Kids have been between here and spending the summer with Friends. I am guessing having them home for the summer is not completely going to happen lol.. Anyways, I will run for the moment but i will have an update and more pictures soon

xoxo
Samantha

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Crazy Life - Chaotic Wife. I appreciate the comments and feedback! I promise I will get back to each and everyone of you as soon as I can. If you are a new follower welcome. I will follow back just leave me blog links


Hugs and Happy Blogging,
Samantha