Saturday, June 15, 2013

Swamped

June started off with a bang I tell ya. It has been crazy here and busy. I am trying to catch up one everything.  If I could stop hurting my self I would be set lol. . I dropped a computer tower on my foot and it hurts like a BITCH. Rick thinks it may be fractured but we are going to wait and see if it swells anymore..    I guess it may be off to the ER for me :(  Not really sure that is what I want to do.  I am taking it easy as much as possible and doing very little :) This way I can not injure my self any more.

I have alot going on this month.  My Aunt and Uncle will be in town the 15th until the end of July. Not so bad. The kids will love it. She is going to be here for their birthdays.  They will like that it is usually just a gift or card in the mail.    I am trying to plan Diana's 8th Birthday Party. I know we are having  kids to the house and doing a Slumber party for a few.  So that should be fun.

I have been keeping busy trying to catch up on my designing as well as re-editing some of my older photography so I can post it..  I want to break the camera out and take pictures. I miss taking pictures :)   Also I decided I needed a centralized place for all of my links and family News and Updates so I don't over clutter this blog with things that only my family wants to here lol..   So I have created Blissfully Samii  It contains all of my links in one general place. Even my design blogs :)    I do love the way it came out too :)

OOO. My First Origami Owl is here and put together. Will definitely have pictures soon. It was so much fun putting it together.  Its about all I wanted to do since having the tooth pulled.. I am still sore from that.   Lots more dental work in the works this month and the beginning of July.  It is not going to be pretty and will be very painful.   Not looking forward to that at all..

Well I am off for now.. Going to head to bed. It is late and I am tired..  I have alot of work to catch up on and its not fun.. Slowly trying to get all that done and caught up. I have alot of pictures to go through and edit. I am trying to add alot of my older Photography to my new site with the new name :)  Alot of it is going to be re-editing it all and marking it with the new name..  I have abandoned my project 52. Not sure I guess moving kind of threw that one out the window.. I am seriously going to work on Some sort of photo project. I want to eventually do a 365 and a few other ideas. A monthly photo thing even.. Ive been taking alot of random pictures with my phone and posting them to Instagram.  Its addicting I swear..

I am going to close for now. I hope every one has a good weekend.

Happy  Blogging all and Good night

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I hope your foot turns out okay. :( Fractures are no fun.

    Happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Crazy Life - Chaotic Wife. I appreciate the comments and feedback! I promise I will get back to each and everyone of you as soon as I can. If you are a new follower welcome. I will follow back just leave me blog links


Hugs and Happy Blogging,
Samantha