Monday, January 7, 2013

Project 52- Week 2

Well, I am a few days early for Week 2, but you know it really doesn't matter.. I have decide that today I am going to share my workspace. My desk broke and fell down on me, so Rick grabbed one from work they were getting rid of.. So I told him I wanted it.   It is in great shape, A little discoloration and decorated with Greed Duct Tape but you know I am not complaining. It was Free and plenty of surface room to work. 
So this is where I am working today 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Crazy Life - Chaotic Wife. I appreciate the comments and feedback! I promise I will get back to each and everyone of you as soon as I can. If you are a new follower welcome. I will follow back just leave me blog links


Hugs and Happy Blogging,
Samantha