Sunday, August 11, 2013

Switching Hosts

After talking to my husband over the weekend. We have decided we are switching web hosts. This may take awhile especially with webhosting pad but i am going to see what i can do. I will be moving posts back to the original blogger blog until this process is complete and then i will be moving things back to wordpress.  I like having my blog self hosted and I love wordpress, i just hate the webhosting we go through currently. My blog stays down more than it is up.

I am sorry for the confusion this causes anyone but please follow me at  www.crazylife-chaoticwife.com

and bare with me as i move the posting

hugs

Samantha

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Crazy Life - Chaotic Wife. I appreciate the comments and feedback! I promise I will get back to each and everyone of you as soon as I can. If you are a new follower welcome. I will follow back just leave me blog links


Hugs and Happy Blogging,
Samantha