Sunday, August 18, 2013

Babysitting Why

I have yet to figure out why i do this to myself lol.   Well I guess it is for a good cause. His dad is single and he has to work with Rick tonight so someone had to watch him:) Oh well it will be ok. I have Richard and Christianna to help keep him entertained for a while. They are doing good so far :)

Now if sleep was not so over rated I would be happier.  I have not slept well in a while :)
Well I guess maybe I can tonight. Who knows..  I am off to step outside for a while.

Love and Hugs and Happy Blogging




2 comments:

  1. I am loving the name of your blog! Sleep being over-rated made me laugh. It's been too long that I've had some good sleep or at least sleep that didn't involve a foot in my neck compliments of my 3-year-old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been there on that. Luckily Mine are at the ages where they don't crawl in bed with mommy and daddy any more.. Well maybe not all the time anyway. A couple times maybe. My 8 year old anyway. She will come in maybe every 3 months or so. I told my husband when I came up with the name it was fitting. Life as a mom of 3 as well as an Army Wife. It is nothing but Crazy Chaos.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by Crazy Life - Chaotic Wife. I appreciate the comments and feedback! I promise I will get back to each and everyone of you as soon as I can. If you are a new follower welcome. I will follow back just leave me blog links


Hugs and Happy Blogging,
Samantha