Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I Survived

LOL, I know some of you are wondering about the title, after my weekend you will see.. So as some of you may know by following me on Facebook, that my youngest turned 8 on the 18th. We had a small birthday party here for her on the Friday after that. My Aunt and Uncle are in town and came out to the party.  It was alot of fun, but I tell you 5 screaming girls till 2 am is not the way to go.  The party was a success and I managed to get the house cleaned up fairly quickly after that.   I still have to take the tent down and wash sleeping bags but that isn't to bad.   Saturday morning was interesting that is a fact, our neighbor and friend had to be rushed to the ER, and hoping and praying we find out that is it nothing serious with that.


Christianna has had a friend over and they finally went home. Richard has his friend here and I can handle that as long as Richard Stops lying to my face. I am so sick of it..  Yesterday I went shopping with my aunt and cousin and it was fun.. Had a girls day.. A much needed one at that. Its been so long since I have actually been out and had a good time.. Its time for a much needed break, Anyways here are some pictures from the Birthday/Slumber Party Madness and preparation.


 photo IMG_0001_zps3ebf4d09.jpg


 photo IMG_0010_zpsbe359ad4.jpg


 photo IMG_0011_zps1769c1f7.jpg


 photo IMG_0018_zpscc79d808.jpg


 photo IMG_0017_zps609e6c20.jpg


 photo IMG_0023_zpsee43d17b.jpg


 photo IMG_0027_zps09288b08.jpg


 photo IMG_0029_zps5c87149a.jpg


 photo IMG_0045_zpsd6025676.jpg


 photo IMG_0047_zpsb5f12758.jpg


 photo IMG_0058_zps3640d262.jpg


 photo IMG_0059_zps6ef90c6b.jpg


 photo IMG_0072_zps0165cd2d.jpg


 photo IMG_0074_zps642f14a9.jpg


 

I hope you have enjoyed.. I look forward to hearing from you :)

Happy Blogging

 

3 comments:

  1. It looks like a fun party. I like that you did cupcakes and cake pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosey, It took all day of baking to do both the cupcakes and cakepops.
    It was a blast though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, looks like you little girl had a blast at her party! Tons of friends and family :) Happy Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Crazy Life - Chaotic Wife. I appreciate the comments and feedback! I promise I will get back to each and everyone of you as soon as I can. If you are a new follower welcome. I will follow back just leave me blog links


Hugs and Happy Blogging,
Samantha