Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Is it Over Yet

Oh Wow, Is May over with yet? Seriously it has been one Hell of a Month.. Seriously.    Alot going on this month and  no time for me :( Well that seems to be the way it works some times.. We get used to it especially as parents. We do not get breaks or sick days and right about now I need a break and a sick day. My throat has been killing me all day.     It seems to have been a productive month though. I managed to sweet talk Rick into 2 dogs. Sabo and Abby. Sabo is a 4 year old Chocolate Lab Mix and Abby is a 2 year old Chihuahua. Both spoiled and loved. Below is a picture of them

 photo Image7_zps0c45376a.png

That is not the only thing keeping us busy. Between kids at school bullying Christianna because she is the new kid in school and the school doing nothing and Richard Physical Therapy because he wears a wedge since he is 10mm shorter on the left side. I will get into that now.. We took him in to the doctor before we left Oklahoma because his foot was hurting. Had ex-rays done and come to find out now they tell us he is 10mm on the one side shorter than the other.  So the doctor sends him to physical therapy, they put him in a wedge in his shoe for a while and we see how that works into play

We went to  a Little Fun Fest they had here on post for Military Appreciation day and Christianna stayed in one spot the entire time. Billy Unger from Disney's Lab Rats was here and she got to meet him and his autograph. She has not shut up about it..

 photo IMG_0148_zps8aff22c0.png

Also we went to Skate Night with Diana's School. It was fun though the kids didn't skate much. Richard stayed home..  So here are 2 pictures from that night.

 photo DSC00714_zps35b1ff44.png
 photo DSC00720_zps9866aced.png

Also i managed to clean up my desk area yay and added another monitor.. So much more room. Yes i am a froggie Person lol.. Cant you tell.
 photo DSC00730_zpsede981bb.png

With that i am going to go.. I will be back with more..

Happy Blogging and happy reading

OOO before i forget if anyone has instagram and has not followed me please do so at

http://instagram.com/infiniterose28

Will follow back.

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Crazy Life - Chaotic Wife. I appreciate the comments and feedback! I promise I will get back to each and everyone of you as soon as I can. If you are a new follower welcome. I will follow back just leave me blog links


Hugs and Happy Blogging,
Samantha